HomeAbout MeThe BoutiquePast Treasures

Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Paper Wonderland!



It all began quite innocently ~ I fell in love.....with Graphic45's new line, "Time To Flourish," and proceeded to fall down the rabbit hole!!
http://www.g45papers.com/time-to-flourish-category

The beginnings of a Time To Flourish 2016 calendar were born....anxiously anticipating the photos and decorative elements that will adorn these pages ~



Which gave way to a Time To Flourish Calendar Book with the very talented artist/designer, Susan Bossiere at Blue Moon Scrapbooking...






With an abundance of "scraps"leftover, Tag Cards emerged....

Now you might think I had gotten my "fill" of playing with paper, gotten back to my paper art roots, but the story isn't finished ~ yet!

Five years ago, I promised my girls that I would recreate a Gypsy Girls "Junk Drawer Advent Calendar" for them, just like mine.  They've been sooooo patient with me, so how could I put it off any longer?

I had the wonderful opportunity to work on this for 3 days during our most recent art retreat.  I'm proud to say it's finished, and they're very happy with the results....

The paper projects are being put aside for the time as I get back to my jeweler's bench.  The Spring Trunk Show is right around the corner ~ Sunday, April 12th from 1:00-5:00 p.m.
I hope to post some sneak peeks before then, if time permits.

Have a most beautiful week and a Blessed Easter and Passover!!

3 comments:

Fran. said...

Hi Karen just LOVE the groovey advent tags!! You pretty much rock at everything you do!! XOXO Love ya Fran.

Sarah said...

Karen, that is just amazing. Beautiful job.

Unknown said...

So much pretty!!! You have a wonderful gift!