HomeAbout MeThe BoutiquePast Treasures

Sunday, June 15, 2014

Oh, My Man!

source
To quote Fanny Brice, Oh, my man....I love him so!!

The past week has been all about the love of my life.  At the young age of 65, Ron swept his age/weight class in powerlifting and qualified for the Nationals in Las Vegas, this Fall.
Psyched and ready to roll!

With his long time trainer, Dan Egan
 Here we go!






 Then the dead lift.....the winning lift ~ 446 lbs.







My hero!

Medalists from Power Physique Gym
And the jewels!
We closed our week with Father's Day ~ joyous to celebrate and honor Ron ~ with a special  home cooked Italian dinner ~ surrounded by the women in his life who love him beyond words...

And remembering our dads, who are no longer of this earth but forever in our hearts....
Paul (Poppy) Hess


Ed (Grampa) Kolbell
Before I leave you this week, I want to share some of the newest creations to come out of the Hive...

These are from my Metal Clay class with Lyle Rayfield....they will be used for necklaces, bracelet, and earrings....

Two bezels awaiting necklaces from Romancing the Past, Artful Gathering 2014 online retreat....


Lastly, my first finished cuff from Heirloom Downton Cuff class, Artful Gathering 2014 online retreat....


Two Metal Clay classes left, more cuffs to make, necklaces to design, a special custom order for my friend Chrissy, and enough to keep me busy for awhile!

Have a blessed week, dear friends, and thank you so much for taking the time to stop by!

No comments: